NY Waterway Resumes Almost Full Ferry & Bus Service!
NY Waterway is pleased to announce commencing Monday morning, November 5, will resume normal weekday ferry/bus service on most regular routes, except Port Liberte in Jersey City, which was severely damaged by Hurricane Sandy. We are particularly pleased that this will include the historic ferry terminal at Hoboken Train Station, which, like the rest of the City of Hoboken, was under several feet of water after the storm. Regular scheduled service will resume on all previously reopened routes, as well as these additional reopened routes:
- Hoboken/NJT Terminal to World Financial Center ONLY
- Belford to Pier 11/World Financial Center/Paulus Hook/Midtown
- Liberty Harbor/Paulus Hook to Pier 11
- Haverstraw/Ossining and Newburgh/Beacon
(Please check our regular schedules as posted on our website).
In those locations where ticketing equipment remains inoperable because of water damage, cash purchase of tickets may be required.
Purchase of single tickets, ticket books, and November monthly passes by credit card can be done:
1) at our Weehawken and WFC terminals;
2) through our website, with will-call pickup at designated terminals; or
3) through our NY Waterway Smart Phone App, which can also be accessed through our website.
We are proud to be leading the way in restoring mass transit service in the New York/New Jersey metropolitan area. We thank our patrons for their support during this unprecedented emergency.
If you have any questions about this or anything else please feel free to contact our customer relations department at 800-533-3779.