Edgewater Ferry Landing Shuttle Bus Route
To & From Edgewater Ferry Landing Terminal, New Jersey
The service will operate from 6:05 AM to 9:35 AM and again by the return schedule from 4:15 PM to 7:15 PM.
SHUTTLE SERVICE SCHEDULE: The service will operate from 5:45 AM to 9:40 AM according to the ferry departure schedule and again by the return schedule from 4:15 PM to 8:20 PM. All shuttle stops are designated with a white sign with blue lettering and are a NJ Transit Official Stop. The designated stops for departure in the morning are as follows.
Traveling North on River Road with pick-up on the East Side of River Road:
- Gorge Road & Legend Hill Drive
- River Road by Citi Place
- River Road & Thompson Lane
- River Road & the Commons By River Club
- River Road & Archer Avenue
- River Road & Vreeland Terrace
- River Road & Russell Avenue
- River Road & Garden Place
- River Road & Hillard Avenue
Traveling South on River Road with pick-up on the West Side of River Road:
- River Road & Massa Lane
- River Road & Maple Street
- River Road & Palisade Terrace
- River Road & Orchard Street
- River Road & Sterling Place
- River Road & Hudson Harbor
- River Road & Edgehill
All return trips in the evening will utilize the same intersection, however, in the opposite direction of travel. If you are picked up on the West Side of River Road, your drop off will be on the East Side.
New York Waterway has coordinated their departure and return schedule to closely mirror the New Jersey Transit Bus Schedule for the 158 and 188 routes. In the event you miss the shuttle bus, you have an alternative with NJ Transit.